Topflight seeks an experienced Reseller Development Manager to drive and increase the company’s revenue through its reseller partners. The successful candidate will have a strong and demonstrable track record in achieving sales targets from new and base customers, particularly in an indirect, partner-led environment.
The successful applicant, who will report to Topflight’s Sales Director, will also be ambitious, competitive, confident, self-reliant, results orientated and have the ability to represent Topflight at any level. The location is Jervis House, Dublin 1, with frequent (two-three days per week) travel throughout ROI and NI, and some overseas travel.
- Deliver agreed annual revenue targets through the company’s reseller channels.
- Identify new business opportunities in a targeted and focused manner, in accordance with the company’s growth strategy, converting these opportunities into profitable and sustainable long-term relationships.
- Collate and interpret market, competitor and reseller performance data and communicate key findings to other stakeholders in the company.
- Evaluate reseller performance and business development performance on an on-going basis and develop relevant processes and procedures aimed at continuous improvement in this area.
- Confidently communicate the Topflight corporate vision, market positioning and company differentiation to partners.
- Develop annual reseller business plan, sales strategy and related sales budget, based on consumer market needs, partner strengths and Topflight product portfolio and direction.
- Provide feedback to other stakeholders in the business and provide input on changes to company direction and strategy.
- Report weekly/monthly and as required on key metrics related to reseller performance.
- Develop reseller knowledge and expertise of Topflight products through effective mentoring, assistance with their sales efforts, co-ordination on marketing plans and continual updates on product developments and offers.
- Organise and represent Topflight at industry trade shows, seminars and other events as required.
- Maintain effective relationships with Topflight management and staff who have an impact on the reseller sales strategy.
- Ensure sales and business development data in CRM systems is accurate and up to date.
- Monitor latest industry news and trends.
- Manage new market segment initiatives (e.g. geography, consumer, partner).
- Respond to enquiries from prospective partners including RFPs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets in a reseller management role (preferably leisure / FMCG sectors – travel industry experience not necessary).
- Ability to manage a diverse set of partner accounts.
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills (minimum proficient use of Excel’s pivot table, look-up and charting tools).
- Strong commercial acumen (including ability to contribute to budget preparation and interpret competitor and reseller financial statements).
- Understanding of key marketing tools (online and offline) so as to provide assistance to resellers on preparation of their marketing plans and organise events and co-ordinate Topflight reseller marketing activities.
- Ability to effectively respond to RFPs.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with public speaking and presentation.
- Real-world, commercial, business-focussed approach.
- Process driven – attention to detail and deadlines important.
- Inquisitive and analytical with an ability to pick things up quickly.
- Vividly engage and brings out the best in others.
- Generous salary and performance-based bonus scheme.
- Mileage allowance and travel expenses.
- Discounted holidays from brands within the Topflight Travel Group and discounted holiday insurance.
- Continuous training to include on-site and external professional development and Lean Six Sigma.
How to Apply
- Apply online at