Scandinavian Airlines has permanently reduced fares on its Dublin through to Europe routes – and EuroBonus Points can now be used to prepay for lounge visits and extra baggage.
Although many believe that the cheapest way to get to Europe is by flying direct, SAS offer through flights to many European destinations that often undercut prices on direct services.
European one-way fares:
- Dublin to Milan from €91pp
- Dublin to Palma from €111pp
- Dublin to Hamburg from €90pp
- Dublin to Warsaw from €131pp
Prices include taxes and charges, one 23kg bag, newspapers and tea/coffee onboard.
Scandinavian Airlines has announced that customers will now be able to use their EuroBonus points to prepay for lounge visits and extra baggage. From now on, when customers check in online they will be able to use their points to pay for extra baggage at discounted prices and purchase access to selected airport lounges.
The available lounges are at Arlanda International Terminal 5 in Copenhagen, Oslo International, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Brussels. The option to pay at the lounge entrance will remain.
Prices in EuroBonus points:
- Lounge access – 3,000 points
- Extra bag domestic – 4,400 points
- Extra bag European – 8,000 points
- Extra bag intercontinental – 13,000 points