Emirates has launched a global sale on fares from Dublin, across all seating classes – book before 19th October 2014 for outbound travel until 30th June 2015. In addition, a one-week flash sale offers Dubai from €454 – book before 15th October for outbound travel on selected dates in November 2014.
Customers can enjoy special return fares from Dublin, inclusive of all taxes and charges, including:
- Select from either of Emirates’ daily Dublin flights to Dubai from €499 in Economy Class; €2,000 in Business Class or €3,268 in First Class
- However, for one week only, from 9th – 15th October, customers can avail of special online fares to Dubai starting from €454 for selected travel dates in November
- During this time, customers can connect with Mumbai, India, from €476 and Malaysia from €596
- As part of the extended global sale, your clients can enjoy summer in Australia with fares to Perth starting from €821 in Economy Class; €3,295 in Business Class or €4,961 in First Class
- With racing fans’ sights firmly fixed on the Melbourne Cup in November, promotional fares start from €824 in Economy Class
- Fares to South Africa start from €677 to Johannesburg in Economy Class; €2,493 in Business Class and €3,559 in First Class
Business Class and First Class customers get baggage allowances of 40kg and 50kg respectively, Emirates airport Chauffeur-Drive Service, and award-winning gourmet cuisine. Private suites await First Class customers onboard, while Business Class passengers can relax with Emirates’ lie-flat seats.
Economy Class customers get a 30kg baggage allowance, Emirates’ inflight entertainment system, ice Digital Wide-Screen, with over 1,800 channels of programming and, for the children, complimentary toys.
Terms, conditions and exemption periods apply. For more information, see