Make sure you and your clients are tuned into tonight’s Late Late Show on RTÉ One – when host Ryan Tubridy will officially launch this year’s ‘Ireland’s Favourite Travel Agent’ competition.
Email your clients today and advise them that they have the chance during the show to win a truly fantastic prize of an 11-night holiday for two in Thailand put together by Irish Travel Trade News, Amazing Thailand and Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas.
There will be a phone-in competition during tonight’s Late Late Show and one lucky viewer will win the following once-in-a-lifetime holiday:
- Return flights for two from Dublin to Bangkok and internal flights as required, including taxes.
- Airport transfers in Thailand
- 3 nights B+B accommodation at the Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa
- Half-day private tour of the Royal Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
- Half-day private tour of the Klongs (Canals), Chao Phraya River (River of Kings) and Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- 3-day / 2-night Anantara Cruise aboard the Manohra Song, a lavishly converted 100-year-old rice barge
- 6 nights B+B accommodation at the Anantara Rasananda Resort & Spa on the tropical paradise island of Ko Phangan
- Full-day tour by big boat of Angthong National Marine Park, Mae Koh Island, and Wau Ta Lab Island
- €5,000 spending money!
Anantara Cruises’ Manohra Song
There is also a great prize of a 10-night, two-centre holiday for two in Thailand for one lucky person drawn from among everyone who nominates their favourite travel agent by the closing date of Friday 18th November 2011.
Nominations can be made online at and all nominations received will be independently audited by Grant Thornton.
This prize consists of:
- Flights for two from Dublin to Bangkok, and Thai domestic flights, all taxes, and airport transfers in Thailand
- 5 nights B+B accommodation at the Anantara Baan Rajprasong in Bangkok. This property, located just 100 metres from the Skytrain station, offers magnificent views of the city from 97 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, each with a private balcony and separate living and dining areas.
- 5 nights B+B accommodation at the Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa on Koh Samui. This secret hideaway, at the north end of famous Chaweng Beach, is only 6 kilometres from Samui International Airport and just a few minutes walk from the buzzing nightlife, shopping and dining scene that is Chaweng.
For further details on all Anantara luxury properties in Thailand, visit