Four pairs of airline tickets, a sun holiday for two, a car-full trip to France, visits to two cruise ships, an iPad Mini, and a €300 voucher will be among the prizes to be won in ITTN’s cash raffle in aid of GOAL, this year’s Charity Partner at the Irish Travel Trade Awards Gala Dinner on 27th November 2015.
In response to the current refugee situation in Europe, a cash raffle will be held in aid of GOAL with tickets at €5 each or €20 for a book of five – so remember to bring lots of cash with you to the Irish Travel Trade Awards at the DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin – Burlington Road on Friday 27th November 2015!
The prizes to be won will include:
* Tickets for two from Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Emirates and Turkish Airlines.
* Mark Warner sun holiday for two, including flights, from Sunway.
* Mini-cruise from Ireland to France with Irish Ferries.
* Cabin for two on May 2016 launch of Harmony of the Seas, from Royal Caribbean International.
* iPad Mini, from Blue Insurances.
* €300 One4all voucher, from Lowcostbeds.ie.
* Prize, details TBC, from Silversea.
If your company would like to contribute a prize, please contact Michael Flood at [email protected]
To learn more about GOAL and its work, visit:
To ensure your places at this year’s Awards event, book your tables or seats now at:
There is still time for your company or organisation to avail of the sponsorship opportunities at the Irish Travel Trade Awards and join the record number of 17 sponsors to date. Contact Ian Bloomfield, [email protected], +353 1 216 4222, or Hilary Drumm, [email protected], +353 85 777 0400 for details of your sponsorship options.
The current sponsors are: Andalucia Tourist Board, Blue Insurances, Dublin Airport, Emirates, Grant Thornton, Hertz, Las Vegas CVA, Malta Tourism Authority, Red Sea Holidays, Salou Tourist Board, Shannon Airport, Silversea, Spanish Tourism Office, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Tourism Malaysia, Turkish Airlines, and Wendy Wu Tours.