To celebrate the launch of the new daily direct service from Dublin to Doha on 12th June 2017, Dublin Airport is offering its followers a chance to win return flights for two from Dublin to their choice of destination in South East Asia.
The winner can choose to fly to Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket, Chiang Mai or Singapore via Doha.
In Thailand travel to Krabi, the ultimate island paradise with azure seas and white sandy beaches. Or Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, with its vibrant street life, luxury malls, boutiques and markets, and grand palaces and temples. Or choose Chiang Mai and improve your culinary skills with a cookery course, or visit Wat Chiang Man, the city’s oldest temple. If stunning tropical sunsets and spectacular scenery and beaches are your thing, then choose Phuket.
Or how about Singapore, a melting pot of diverse cultures with a wide variety of delicious dining options from affordable street food to Michelin-starred haute cuisine?
Qatar’s new Dublin-Doha service will be operated by a Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft every day from June 12, 2017.
To enter simply like and retweet one of Dublin Airport’s #DUBQatar competition tweets on its Twitter page.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes two (2) return flights to Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket, Chiang Mai or Singapore via Doha from Dublin Airport with Qatar Airways.
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
3. The prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
4. The winner will receive a letter that entitles them to one return Economy Class flight for two people (including taxes) departing from Dublin Airport to Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket, Chiang Man or Singapore.
5. All flights are subject to advance booking availability.
6. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
7. Prize to be booked by 30th September 2017, and after this date is no longer valid.
8. Tickets can only be issued three months in advance.
9. Return travel must be completed within three months from ticketed date.
10. Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights.
11. Tickets are valid on Qatar Airways operating flights only.
12. Tickets to be issued in the winner’s name only.
13. Once tickets are issued no changes are permitted.
14. Winning letter must be produced to the ticketing office via email at the time of booking.
15. Any upgrades to the prize or additional charges (e.g. baggage) will be at the winner’s own expense.
16. The competition is not open to employees of daa or Qatar Airways.
17. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.